1) The use of Halotherapy for the rehabilitation of patients with acute bronchitis and a protracted and recurrent course. (Borisenko LV, Chervinskaia AV, Stepanova NG, Luk’ian VS, Goncharova VA, Pokhodzeĭ IV, Krivitskaia VZ, Vishniakova LA, Pokhaznikova MA, Faustova ME,) 1995 Russia.
2) The use of an artificial microclimate chamber in the treatment of patients with chronic obstructive lung diseases (Chernenkov RA, Chernenkova EA, Zhukov GV.) 1997 Russia.
3) Halotherapy in the combined treatment of chronic bronchitis patients (Maev EZ, Vinogradov NV.) 1999 Russia.
4) The scientific validation and outlook for the practical use of halo-aerosol therapy (Chervinskaia AV.) 2000 Russia.
5) Halotherapy for treatment of respiratory diseases. (Chervinskaya AV1, Zilber NA). 2000 Russia.
6) Effectiveness of Halotherapy of chronic bronchitis patients (Abdrakhmanova LM, Farkhutdinov UR, Farkhutdinov RR.) 2000 Russia.
7) Effects of Halotherapy on free radical oxidation in patients with chronic bronchitis (Farkhutdinov UR, Abdrakhmanova LM, Farkhutdinov RR.) 2000 Russia.
8) Efficacy of therapeutic use of ultrasound and sinusoidal modulated currents combed with Halotherapy in patient with occupational toxic-dust bronchitis (Roslaia NA, Likhacheva EI, Shchekoldin PI) 2001 Russia.
9) The effect of salt chamber treatment on bronchial hyperresponsiveness in asthmatics. (Hedman J1, Hugg T, Sandell J, Haahtela T.) 2006 Finland.
10) The use of Halotherapy for the health improvement in children at institutions of general education (Khan MA, Chervinskaia AV, Mikitchenko NA) 2012 Russia.
11) Double-blind placebo-controlled randomized clinical trial on the efficacy of Aerosal in the treatment of sub-obstructive adenotonsillar hypertrophy and related diseases. (Gelardi M1, Iannuzzi L, Greco Miani A, Cazzaniga S, Naldi L, De Luca C, Quaranta N) 2013 Italy.
12) Salt caves as simulation of natural environment and significance of Halotherapy. (Zajac J1, Bojar I2, Helbin J1, Kolarzyk E1, Owoc A3) 2014 Poland.